Friday, July 15, 2005

Episode 3

I can see fish swimming below the the crosses and points of light along the surface of the big blue. I wonder what it would be like to be a fish. Constantly moving. Consistently searching for a new meal. Every moment looking everywhere for a shark or larger fish to come past and set in wait for ambush. But, it would be a world free from worries and sadness. A fish eaten gives life to the next in the heirarchy of life. It would be a life that is lived close to others of the same experiences. Except for those dreadful nets. Where do they come from and why are they in the water? I've decided to turn back home to see what I can resurrect from my wasteful life. The time that I've spent out here was theraputic. Each moment, I can feel currents passing below, carrying waters to some undetermined destination. The wind fills my sails, carrying my boat through water that has existed since the dawn of Earth. And yet I feel like I have run away from my world. Premature escape only weakens the heart's ability to become stronger. I don't want to run away, really. Maybe the torture is over. Maybe the hell has finally faded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home